SunWatch Indian Village/Archaeological Park is committed to providing a safe environment for all of our guests. As such, children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older at all times.
Tuesday–Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
CLOSED on Mondays
The fine print:
AS OF SEPTEMBER 16, 2021 - SunWatch Indian Village/Archaeological Park is committed to keeping our visitors and staff healthy and safe, and we are doing our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We are continuing to do extra cleaning. With this in mind, the museum is following the most recent COVID mandate recommendation of Public Health Dayton and Montgomery County (PHDMC), and the City of Dayton. The new mandate, effective beginning September 16, requires people 6 years of age and older to wear a mask while inside public spaces regardless of vaccination status. The update comes in response to a spike in COVID – 19 cases and hospitalizations across the county. All museum staff are required to wear masks. We will continue to update this policy as conditions change.
- You do not need to make reservation or buy tickets in advance.
- The site includes an Interpretive Center with an indoor exhibit and gift shop, as well as a quarter mile outdoor loop through our partially reconstructed village. A picnic shelter is also availble in front of the building.
CLOSED except for special events or by appointment.
Seniors (60+) $6.00
Students (3-17) $6.00
Children (under 3) Free
DSNH Members are FREE!
- SunWatch Indian Village is committed to providing a safe environment for all guests; children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18+) at all times.
- SunWatch Indian Village accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and personal checks with proper ID.
- Note: SunWatch is closed: Easter, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, and Thanksgiving.